AutoCAD 2D and 3D
• Introduction to AutoCAD
• Introducing drawing.
• Osnap, AutoSnap and Draw tools.
• Managing Your Drawing Projects
• Organizing a Drawing with Layers
• Effective Linetypes and Lineweights
• Creating and Using Blocks
• Coordinate Systems
• Zoom, Pan, templates.
• The Modify tools.
• Dimensions and Text.
• Orthographic and isometric.
• Blocks and Inserts.
• Other types of file format.
• Sheet Sets.
• Building drawing.
• Introducing 3D modelling.
• 3D models in viewports.
• The modification of 3D models.
• Three Dimensional Space.
• 3D Surface tools.
• Editing 3D models.
• More 3D models.
• Other features of 3D modelling.
• Internet tools.
• Design and AutoCAD.
AutoCAD Course Description
– User Interface, Increased Productivity of AutoCAD,
– Drawing Management, New Object Concepts,
– Drawing Sets, Plotting and Output
– II. STARTING NEW PROJECTS.
– Planning and Organizing Projects.
– Key Factors to Organize First. Setting Up Your Drawing
– Controlling Drawing Settings
– Creating New Sheets and Using Fields, Assembling Sheet Content,
– Creating Intelligent View Labels and Callouts,
– Placing View Labels and Callouts,
– Becoming a Power User of the Sheet Set Manager
– Controlling Object Properties, The ByLayer Property Value,
– Controlling Object Behavior with the Layer Properties Manager,
– Using Layer Filters, Grouping Your Layers, Using Layer States
– Creating and Using Custom Linetypes, Working with Lineweights
– Gaining Entity Information, Using Inquiry Tools, Using Quick Select,
– Using Object Selection Filters, Querying for Areas in Blocks and Xrefs,
– Extracting Block and Attribute Data
– Creating and Editing Groups, Exploding Compound Objects,
– Specialized Editing Commands,
– Lengthening and Shortening Objects. Aligning Objects,
– Renaming Named Objects, Deleting Named Objects
– Redefining Blocks with In-Place Reference Editing,
– Using Nested Blocks, Understanding Block Attributes,
– Attribute Tools, Managing Blocks Effectively
– Working with External References Productively,
– Managing Xrefs
– Loading Content into DesignCenter, Adding Content to Drawings
– Other Hatching Considerations, Customizing Hatch Patterns,
– Using BOUNDARY to Delineate Areas and Islands,
– Closing Gaps in Boundaries, Summary
– Choosing the Correct Text Height, Choosing a Text Style,
– Single-Line Text, Multiline Text, Performing a Spelling Check,
– Looking at Additional Text Options, Text Property Modification
– Importing Objects into AutoCAD Using OLE,
– Controlling OLE Object Properties,
– Working with Linked OLE Objects,
– Exporting AutoCAD Objects by Using OLE
– Dimension Placement in the Drawing,
– Improving Productivity: Tips and Techniques,
– Increasing Productivity with Third-Party Programs
– Using DWF Files, Understanding the PUBLISH Command
– Understanding AutoCAD Menu File Sections,
– Creating Menu Macros, Using the Custom Menu
– Understanding 3D Coordinate Systems,
– Defining a User Coordinate System in 3D Space,
– Using Viewports, Orbit Viewing in 3D, Shading a Model
– Using Object Snaps and Point Filters,
– 3D AutoCAD Editing Commands, EXTEND, TRIM, and
– Other Editing Commands in 3D, Working with Regions
– Working with Advanced Surfacing Commands
– Creating Solids with EXTRUDE and REVOLVE,
– Working with 3D Boolean Operations,
– Enhanced Modeling with FILLET and CHAMFER,
– Controlling Solid Representations,
– Advanced Solid Modeling Commands, Editing Solids
– Creating a View, Creating and Assigning Materials,
– Working with Lights, Generating an Output